One of the most important concepts in the Religious Recovery program is unconditional love. Here are some statements I believe to be true about love.
• Love always believes the best, never the worst.
• Love and judgment are opposites.
• Where there is fear, love is absent.
• Love corrects the errors of the past, present, and future.
• Love sees no enemies, only fellow spirits made in the image of The Divine.
• Our purpose is to love others, but also to love ourselves — in fact we cannot do one without the other.
• Love gives meaning to existence.
• Without love, life falls into chaos.
• We can never give away all of our love. We have an endless supply — there is no shortage of love.
• Every solution to every problem is love.
• Wars will end when love rules.
• Every true religion believes in love, but no religion has a monopoly on love or a full grasp on its power.
• One individual committed to unconditional love can change the world.
• Everyone can be committed to love if they choose.
• Love is the greatest lesson we learn in life.
• Love comes in various forms, colors, trials, and even in victory and defeat.
• Love does not compete. There is nothing in the world that can challenge it.
• Hate is the absence of love and only a temporary condition.
• Love wins in the end.
• Love sees no one as hopeless.
• Love does not play favorites and has no favorites.
• Love sees the specialness of every individual, but no one is more exalted than another.
Note: You might need to refresh your screen to see the current day's Inspiration.
Our purpose is to help individuals to heal who have been injured by religion or the religious. We welcome your comments and questions.